NEW NICKEL PROJECT GRANTED
Watch MD Chris McFadden discuss the Allegra Project
and give an update on RML's other projects.
• 100% RML owned Allegra Nickel Project granted in Alaska.
• Allegra claim block includes 201 State of Alaska mining claims (295 km2).
• Historical drilling encountered Crawford-style disseminated Ni-Cu-Co-Cr-PGE mineralisation.
• Along strike from Alaska Energy Metals’ Nikolai Project, Eureka Zone (>15km strike extent) where current drilling aims to define a NI 43-101/JORC compliant Resource.
• Surface sampling results are pending for RML’s preliminary field campaign on Allegra and planning for next steps which may include mapping, surface sampling, geophysics and then drilling is underway.
• RML team members also reviewed several potential drill targets at the 64North Project while in Alaska working on the Allegra Nickel Project. Further updates on that project to come.
“The Allegra Nickel Project is an exciting addition to RML’s portfolio of New Energy Metals projects. The demand for this important battery metal is forecast to continue to increase over the next decade and the recent activity in the region, including the current drilling programs by our neighbours and the rush to stake new ground, shows that RML has secured a good address in this emerging Nickel district. The Resolution team has been working in Alaska for multiple field seasons and is well positioned to progress the project.”
- Chris McFadden, Managing Director, Resolution Minerals