Placement to Progress Gold and Copper Exploration
• Firm commitments from sophisticated investors to complete a Placement of $3.25m at a price of 2.8 cents per share with a 1:2 option expiring 12 months from date of issue and exercisable at 4.2 cents per share, (option is subject to shareholder approval)
• Strongly supported by a cornerstone commitment of $2m from Fresh Equities
• Directors intend to seek shareholder approval to participate on the same terms
• Funding enables further drilling on the gold 64North Project in Alaska and geophysics and drilling on the copper-cobalt Wollogorang Project in the Northern Territory (Australia)
• Drilling to commence in late March on the Sunrise Prospect, 64North Project Alaska
Webinar to be held Monday 22 February 2021 with the Managing Director Duncan Chessell
11am Sydney Time / 10:30am Adelaide
Monday 22nd February 2021
Resolution Minerals Ltd is pleased to announce it has received firm commitments for a placement of fully paid ordinary shares in the Company to sophisticated investors to raise a total of $3.25 million (before costs) at an issue price of $0.028 per Share (Placement) to progress the Company’s gold 64North Project in Alaska and the Company’s copper-cobalt projects in Australia at the Wollogorang and Benmara Projects in the Northern Territory. Resolution is very pleased to have cornerstone support of $2m from Fresh Equities.
"The funds will be directed to drill testing large-scale potential gold and copper prospects across the Company’s portfolio of projects in Alaska and Australia. We will also be generating new targets on the copper-cobalt Wollogorang and Benmara Projects in Australia. Global uncertainty and volatility retain gold’s attractiveness and the voracious appetite for copper, cobalt, nickel, aluminium and other battery metals required to convert the world from fossil fuels to green electrical alternatives is now a short-medium and long-term reality. These factors position Resolution to create short and medium-term value for shareholders on exploration success."
- Managing Director Duncan Chessell
VIEW THE FULL INVESTOR PRESENTATION