42% interest Earned in 64North Project
• Resolution (RML) has earned a 42% interest in the 64North Project by successfully completing the Stage Two (2) expenditure requirements and a US$100k cash payment to Millrock Resources (vendor)
• To earn to 51% RML is required to spend a further US$1.15m on the project, issue Millrock
Resources (vendor) 10m shares in RML and pay US$100k by July 2023 (next year)
• The 64North Project surrounds the world-class high-grade Pogo Gold Mine. RML has been active
on the project since 2019 and identified significant targets for the 2022 field season
• Assays from sampling undertaken at the Tourmaline Prospect are pending and will assist in defining planned exploration
"The opportunity for Resolution shareholders to secure the ground surrounding the operating world-class high-grade Pogo Gold Mine, was created (in 2019) by a unique set of circumstances that a junior is rarely able to grab. The solid work and extensive new data sets collected in 2020/21 has identified both large scale IRGS gold and Cu-Mo-Au porphyry targets for follow up in 2022.
Right now, we have assays pending on the Tourmaline Ridge Prospect trenching program and will announce our exploration plans after receiving the results."
- Managing Director, Duncan Chessell