NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Virtual Attendance – Annual General Meeting 2020
• There will be no physical Meeting
• The Annual General Meeting will be held virtually (online)
• Shareholders are able to vote on the day of the Meeting via
Resolution Minerals Ltd ACN 617 789 732 (Resolution or Company) refers to the notice of meeting and accompanying explanatory memorandum released to ASX on 5 October 2020 (together, Notice of Meeting) in respect of the annual general meeting of the Company's shareholders (Shareholders) to be held on 27 November 2020 at 10:30am (ACDT), a copy of which can be obtained from www.asx.com.au.
Capitalised terms used, but not defined, in this letter have the meaning ascribed to them in the Notice of Meeting.
In response to the global COVID-19 pandemic, on 21 September 2020 the Australian Federal Treasurer declared the Corporations (Coronaviruses Economic Response) Determination (No.3) 2020 (Determination), pursuant to which, subject to certain conditions being satisfied, companies required or permitted to hold a meeting pursuant to the Corporations Act may hold the meeting using one or more technologies.
Accordingly, to maximise the opportunity for Shareholder participation, the Board has determined that the Annual General Meeting will be held virtually (online) via an online platform accessible via the pre-registration link below.
In accordance with the Determination, the Company has adopted the following protocol for the Meeting:
• (a) all Shareholders are invited and encouraged to attend the Meeting virtually (online) via the online platform accessible at https://investor.automic.com.au/#/home or, if they are unable to attend personally, to sign and return the Proxy Form to Resolution in accordance with the instructions set out on the Proxy Form;
• (b) in order to attend and vote at the Meeting, Shareholders and proxies will need to have access to a desktop or mobile/ tablet device with internet access to log onto the online platform prior to commencement of the Meeting and provide their details (including their Shareholder Reference Number (SRN) or Holder Identification Number (HIN) as applicable).
Further detailed instructions on using the online platform are contained in the Notice of Meeting;
(c) Shareholders, their proxy or corporate representatives who plan on attending the Meeting are asked to log in to the online platform at least fifteen (15) minutes prior to the scheduled start time for the Meeting using the instructions set out in the Notice of Meeting;
• (d) subject to the connectivity of their devices, at the Meeting, Shareholders will have the opportunity to hear the Chair of the Meeting speak and the discussions which occur at the Meeting, and to ask questions via the online platform; and
• (e) each Resolution considered at the Meeting will be decided on a poll, such that every Shareholder shall have one vote for every Share registered in their name as at 6:30pm (ACDT) on 25 November 2020, which may be voted directly at any time between the start of the Meeting and the closure of voting as announced by the Chair of the Meeting.
The Company appreciates Shareholders' understanding at this time and looks forward to speaking with Shareholders at the Meeting.
This announcement has been authorised for release to the ASX by the Company Secretary. For further information, please contact the Company Secretary by telephone on +61 8 6118 7110 or by email at [email protected].
Resolution Minerals Ltd