NEW CLAIMS ADDED - EAST POGO, 64NORTH PROJECT
Rock chip sampling on the East Pogo block
• RML has added nineteen (19) new State of Alaska Mining Claims (12km2) expanding the footprint of the East Pogo Block, 64North Project on the eastern edge.
• The intensive 2020 exploration work on the East Pogo Block has identified targets along-strike from historic (35g/t Au) high-grade gold drill intercepts at the Boundary Prospect and additional large scale, high priority targets to the south and south-west.
• An initial 2,000m program of shallow Pogo-style drill targets (50-150m) has been defined based on surface and airborne geophysical survey results, surface mapping and geochemistry.
• Access approvals will be completed in February ahead of drill testing in summer 2021.
“The identification of shallow 50-150m Pogo-style drill targets as a result of our extensive field work in 2020 at the East Pogo Block, along strike from historic high grade drill intersections of up to 35g/t Au, is very encouraging and has been the driver to snap up 19 new claims. The East Pogo Block is sandwiched between the Pogo Gold Mine to the west and the Tibbs Project to the east on the high-grade gold endowed Pogo Trend and will be a focus for shallow drilling next season.”
- Managing Director Duncan Chessell