JUNE 2021 QUARTERLY ACTIVITIES REPORT
• Drilling (RC) completed at the East Pogo Prospect (Alaska), results expected shortly - Seven quartz veins up to 4.6m thick were intersected in five (5) of 12 holes
• Positive assay results from RAB drilling at the Sunrise Prospect (Alaska) - 280m wide gold mineralised corridor of Fort Knox style at West Pogo demonstrated
• A VTEM geophysical survey identified 40 conductors at the Wollogorang Project (NT, Australia) highlighting the sedimentary hosted copper potential of the project
• Exploration expenditure met to earn a 42% interest in the 64North Project, Alaska
• The Company reports $1.75m cash at bank on 30 June 2021
"We are encouraged to see seven zones of likely Pogo-style flat lying quartz veining up to 4.6m thick, amongst intensely altered host rock in RC drill chips at the East Pogo Prospect, however assay results will be the real test and are expected shortly. The 40 conductors defined by a VTEM geophysics survey at the Wollogorang Project in the Northern Territory has done three things; firstly, highlighted the sedimentary hosted copper potential of the project; two, triggered interest from multiple parties; and thirdly illustrates that Resolution holds two potential flagship projects prospective for in- demand gold and copper. "
- Managing Director Duncan Chessell