DRILLING STARTS - BENMARA BATTERY METALS PROJECT
WATCH MANAGING DIRECTOR DUNCAN CHESSELL DISCUSS THE DRILL PROGRAM IN THIS SHORT UPDATE FROM THE FIELD.
• Drilling has started on a 2,500 metre RC drilling program at the Benmara Project, NT
• Testing large scale targets prospective for sediment hosted battery metals - copper, silver, lead, zinc and cobalt
• Along strike from the Walford Creek Deposit *40Mt @ 2% Cu Eq on the Fish River fault
• Uranium prospectivity confirmed regionally and upcoming activities will also analyse the uranium potential at Benmara
• Drilling will take three (3) weeks to complete, assay results anticipated early November
• Resolution is well funded with recent $1.7m Placement
Resolution Minerals is pleased to announce that it has commenced drilling on the highest priority battery metal targets (4km & 2km strike length) on the Benmara Project, Northern Territory (see RML ASX announcement 1/9/21). The compelling shallow drill targets are derived from Resolution’s VTEM geophysics survey and new Geoscience Australia research which identified prospective rock type previously mis-mapped. The drill targets are on the margin of the South Nicholson Basin and Murphy Inlier perched on the Fish River Fault and is analogous and along strike from the Walford Creek Deposits (*40Mt @ 2% Cu Eq) and nearby to the Westmoreland Uranium deposits. The uranium potential for unconformity style hard rock uranium is being assessed given the recent strengthening of uranium spot prices.