Drilling Program at Sunrise Gold Prospect Completed
Resolution Minerals is pleased to announce that it has completed the Company’s first drilling program on the Sunrise Gold Prospect at the 64North Project in Alaska. Drilling was conducted along an existing access road, targeting outcropping granite hosted mineralisation, analogous in style to Kinross’s Fort Knox Gold Mine, which is one of Alaska’s most profitable mines. The Sunrise Prospect was identified in 2020 by a RML trenching program and is located less than 5km from Northern Star’s operating Pogo Gold Mine.
- A 1400m long “fence line” of 27 shallow RAB drill holes designed totest outcropping mineralisation at the Sunrise Prospect has been completed.
- Encouragingly the drilling intersected granite (the target rock unit) in all holes.
- Results are expected in four (4) weeks.
- The 64North Project is located in the Tintina Gold Province (Alaska), which hosts giant size deposits such as Kinross’s Fort Knox Mine of 13M oz Au endowment.
- Resolution is fully funded for multiple drilling programs in Alaska and Australia testing gold and copper prospects following the recent $3.2 million capital raise.
- The East Pogo drilling program is due to commence in late May.