DRILLING COMPLETED ON HIGH PRIORITY GOLD TARGETS AT TOURMALINE RIDGE PROSPECT
WATCH the drilling update from the Tourmaline Drilling Program
• Five diamond drill holes for 2,324m completed at Tourmaline Ridge
• Tourmaline Ridge lies ~5km along strike from the 12m oz Pogo Gold Mine
- Drill holes are targeting a Pogo-like gold mineralised system based on 3D reinterpretation of geology and structure
- All holes lie within a significant 1,800m x 750m gold-in-soil anomaly containing mineralised rock chips, trench samples and limited historic drill holes
• Priority samples from the first hole have been sent to the laboratory and fast-tracked for analysis
• Remaining holes are undergoing detailed logging and sampling
• Earthworks to allow for rapid follow-up drilling, should results warrant, have commenced
"The completion of the drilling at Tourmaline Ridge has been a fantastic effort by the RML team with great support from our project partners, Millrock Resources. The drilling progressed according to plan despite the typically challenging Alaskan conditions.
The program has successfully confirmed our geological and structural models and has provided abundant material for laboratory analysis. We look forward to receiving the results over the coming months and will be keeping the market updated as they come to hand."
- Managing Director, Steve Groves