Drilling Commenced - Sunrise Prospect
WATCH the video update from Managing Director Duncan Chessell
Resolution Minerals is pleased to announce that it has commenced drilling on the Sunrise Gold Prospect at the 64North Project. The maiden drilling program on this prospect is along an existing access road, targeting outcropping mineralisation and is located less than 5km from Northern Star’s operating world-class Pogo Gold Mine.
- Drilling has commenced on a 40 hole, 3000 metre shallow RAB drilling program at the Sunrise Prospect totest outcropping mineralisation identified in 2020.
- The 64North Project is located in the Tintina Gold Province which hosts giant size deposits such as Kinross’s Fort Knox Mine of 13M oz Au endowment.
- Drilling will take 4 weeks to complete - using a small mobile tracked mounted RAB rig.
- Samples will be sent for assay in batches, with an expected 4 week turn-around time.
- Resolution is fully funded for multiple drilling programs in Alaska and Australia testing gold and copper prospects following the recent $3.25 million capital raise.
"A fantastic opportunity was generated by RML’s trenching and geophysics programs in 2020 which identified the potential of the outcropping Sunrise Prospect gold mineralisation. Sunrise is an intrusion hosted gold prospect, analogous in style to Kinross’s Fort Knox Gold Mine which is one of Alaska’s most profitable mines.
Assessment of the extent of mineralisation through low-cost shallow reconnaissance fence-line RAB drilling along an existing year-around access road sets this prospect apart from most Alaskan prospects."
- Managing Director Duncan Chessell