DRILLING COMMENCED ON HIGH PRIORITY GOLD TARGETS 64NORTH PROJECT, ALASKA
- Drilling has commenced at Tourmaline Ridge, with a 2200m diamond core drilling program, testing five targets ranging between 200-550m, along 1km strike length of an interpreted Pogo-style shear system
- Tourmaline Ridge lies ~5km along strike from the 12m oz Pogo Gold Mine
- All drillholes fall within a significant 1800m x 750m gold-in-soil anomaly and drill targets are further supported by proximal rock chips up to 118 g/t Au and trenching results up to 4.8 g/t Au
- Drilling to completed within approximately six weeks
- Minor regional field work programs are underway concurrently for the summer field season to validate drill targets at the East Pogo claims; focussed on the Miranda and Last Chance Prospects
- Resolution is fully funded to complete the 2022 Alaskan field season after the recent $1.9m capital raise and announcing a 2nd significant ($4m) farm-in agreement with OZ Minerals on Projects in Australia
"We are thrilled to have commenced drilling on the standout Tourmaline Ridge gold target after months of hard work targeting, planning and preparing to execute the program.
Recent field reconnaissance has validated the planned 5 hole, 2200m diamond drilling program. Ground truthing of drill collars, continues to support our geological model for hanging wall gold mineralisation positioned above a Pogo-style gold system.
The ground truthing has allowed us to further refine our drill hole design, which will cover a 1km strike and 600m change in elevation across the targeted dilational Pogo-style shear, beneath the 1800m x 750m gold-in-soil anomaly."
- Interim-CEO / Exploration Manager, Christine Lawley